Kim DixonManaging Editor
Kim Dixon is the Managing Editor for Healthcare, BioPharma and Medtech. She started her journalism career covering the FDA, reported on hospitals and insurers and most recently edited Politico's first health newsletter from Brussels. She spent more than a decade at Reuters covering health and later tax policy. She's a native New Yorker (but not a snob about it!), and lived most of her adult life in DC. She loves C-Span, running through Rock Creek Park and independent bookstores. She has an MPA and MS in journalism and public affairs from Columbia University and a BS from the University of Pennsylvania.
6 ARTICLES BY Kim Dixon
- Oct. 4, 2018 5 themes from The MedTech Conference
- March 8, 2018 HIMSS18: Docs get an empathy lesson
- March 7, 2018 HIMSS18: Celebrate failure, Cleveland Clinic CIO says
- March 6, 2018 HIMSS18: CMS chief touts EHR, PHR overhaul
- March 6, 2018 HIMSS18: Eric Schmidt says future of healthcare lies in 'killer apps'
- Dec. 20, 2017 UPDATED: Congress passes massive tax bill that nixes individual mandate