Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers
Aug. 29, 2017 – Aug. 31, 2017 • San Diego, CARegistration
Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers, held August 29 -31 at the Omni Hotel in San Diego, CA, analyzes the roles of connected health technologies and innovations in driving changes in consumer behaviors and business models. New research from Parks Associates shows that insurers and U.S. consumers spend more than $50 billion per year on home health services and that 14% of U.S. broadband households report being “very interested” in remote monitoring solutions.
Now in its fourth year, this event is focused on data-driven, human-centric patient experience and engagement and is focused on four areas of consumer health:
- Remote monitoring for accountable care
- Consumer-centric wellness and fitness solutions
- Independent living technologies and services
- Innovative convenience care models
Event Keynotes include:
- Vidya Raman-Tangella, SVP and Head, UHC Innovation Center of Excellence, UnitedHealth Group
- Dale Rayman, SVP, Actuarial Consulting & Business Development, Sharecare, Inc.
- Chanin Wendling, AVP, Informatics, Geisinger Health System